Time is winding down! You only have a couple months to go. This is the time you should be doing the following...
- Mail out your wedding invitations eight weeks prior to the wedding. You will need this much time to get the responses you are looking for from the large amount of people you are inviting. (You will still need to follow up with some, but most will respond in sufficient time. Give them one month to respond.)
- Have your ceremony programs printed. Print plenty of extras to have on hand.
- Purchase a guest book and other wedding accessories. A.C. Moore and other similar locations have a large choice to pick from.
- Select your hair and make-up stylists and schedule a practice appointment for at least a week prior to the big day. If you wait too long, you might not get the day or the stylist you want. Consider scheduling appointments for your bridal party as well. It was a really special time when I had my matron of honor with me to have our hair and make-up done together.
- Plan a bridal luncheon for your bridesmaids. It's a nice way for all to get to know each other and be more comfortable with each other on the wedding day.
Check back next time for more tips you can use to plan for that special day. It's all about the details.
Please feel free to contact A BETTER SPACE with any organizing questions or problems you would like to have addressed. I am glad to help.
Have a great week!